Footnotes from HELL
'Burp!' *
* John Doe, Spaghetti and Meatballs (Dinner Plate: 15 Minutes ago)
'All men are designers.' *
* Victor Papanek, Forget about gender! (Marlboro County, where men are men and not designers: 1977)
'You are now part of the most exclusive art and design club in the world.' *
* C. Fryfish, Oh.. unless of course you chose HoD (Upper Googlian Gallery: undated, as this did not really happen, I hope)
'Oops I did it again!' *
* Barbara Dusty, So how do you attach these attachments? (Office building: Mo-Fr)
* John Doe, Spaghetti and Meatballs (Dinner Plate: 15 Minutes ago)
'All men are designers.' *
* Victor Papanek, Forget about gender! (Marlboro County, where men are men and not designers: 1977)
'You are now part of the most exclusive art and design club in the world.' *
* C. Fryfish, Oh.. unless of course you chose HoD (Upper Googlian Gallery: undated, as this did not really happen, I hope)
'Oops I did it again!' *
* Barbara Dusty, So how do you attach these attachments? (Office building: Mo-Fr)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home