we see the copyngink strayedline FW 2:9 294.2
posted by copy team at 11:54 AM
all you need is coketa da da da daall you need is coketa da da da daall you need is coke, cokecoke is all you need(she loves you yeah yeah yeah)coke is all you needyesterday...
...Some they may go for cocaineI'm sure that if, I took even one sniff It would bore me terrifically tooBut I get a kick out of you... ("kick"...mondial...get it?)
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
all you need is coke
ta da da da da
all you need is coke
ta da da da da
all you need is coke, coke
coke is all you need
(she loves you yeah yeah yeah)
coke is all you need
yesterday...
...Some they may go for cocaine
I'm sure that if, I took even one sniff It would bore me terrifically too
But I get a kick out of you...
("kick"...mondial...get it?)
Post a Comment
<< Home