Hey, nice! - you've got something of a "New Documentary Photography" style going on here... as my extremely 'well-informed' research paper (given today) on this topic states: 'it is characterised by unusual angles, blurriness, and a breathtaking immediacy.'
But I'm really not an expert on visual analysis, so: Hey, nice! s
Hey hey - thanks. To be honest, after 8 months of sleep deprivation, these pictured DON'T look fuzzy to me. I guess "breathtaking immediacy" in my case can be seen as a euphemism for "since she had her baby she can't focus and hasn't got time for anything". By the way, we loved having Bjorn visit us in the hidden village!
Oui! Did you know that Monet didn't think HIS paintings looked fuzzy either, as did this other painting bloke (gasp! did i just write "bloke"?) i think it was Degas. Well anyway, this scientist found out that the Impressionist style based mainly on hardcore Nearsightedness (the paintings are quite smooth if you are myopic). I will try this now with your pics...
5 Comments:
Hey, nice! - you've got something of a "New Documentary Photography" style going on here... as my extremely 'well-informed' research paper (given today) on this topic states: 'it is characterised by unusual angles, blurriness, and a breathtaking immediacy.'
But I'm really not an expert on visual analysis, so:
Hey, nice!
s
Hey hey - thanks.
To be honest, after 8 months of sleep deprivation, these pictured DON'T look fuzzy to me. I guess "breathtaking immediacy" in my case can be seen as a euphemism for "since she had her baby she can't focus and hasn't got time for anything".
By the way, we loved having Bjorn visit us in the hidden village!
Oui!
Did you know that Monet didn't think HIS paintings looked fuzzy either, as did this other painting bloke (gasp! did i just write "bloke"?) i think it was Degas. Well anyway, this scientist found out that the Impressionist style based mainly on hardcore Nearsightedness (the paintings are quite smooth if you are myopic).
I will try this now with your pics...
hmm.... blurry. hehehe.
Miss you lots! xx S
that's genius! dont need to take my lenses of. and every myope is a poet.
well said.
Post a Comment
<< Home